Thursday, July 03, 2008

07-03-2008 - Still nothing happening...

Nothing much is going on in the shop lately. Spent some time yesterday with Jason rebuilding my push mower - this will be push mower Mark III, and I think it will be a much better solution. We'll see in a few days when the lawn needs to be mowed.

I still need to finish up the door panels on the 911, but the door pockets still haven't been covered and they may be so far gone that they aren't salvageable. Waiting to hear back from my upholsterer friend.

The shop is in dire need of a complete cleaning, so maybe that will be my next goal.

Shannon keeps after me to get the air conditioning installed, and I'm inclined to agree with him. Maybe one of these days we can get around to that as well.

Jody and I did manage to take two arcade machines to Eureka Springs and install them at Jayme's arcade - Second Life. I worked on several of the machines while I was there trying to make them better to use and easier for them to have free-play options. I brought home an NBA Jam machine for repair and it's now ready to return. Thanks Jayme for the cool shirts and letting us play in your awesome arcade, and thanks Jody for helping me out when I really needed it.

No comments: