Monday, April 13, 2009

(04-11-2009) Wheels, 1931 Truck, Vinyl Cutter and other stuff.


Saturday was a busy day. I stripped the paint off the wheels for the Beetle. Flash worked a little on the old '31 truck, and Bob at MarxParts.com gave me some more good information (Thanks Bob!!). Also, got a line on a '37 Chevy truck for parts, so we'll see if that pans out.

Witt and his friend, Joe (sorry if I got the name wrong), came by to check out the '31 Chevy and hear it run. They also enjoyed looking over the 911 with the Chevy 350 in it. That was a lot of fun.

The new vinyl cutter arrived on Friday and so I spent Saturday getting it set up and testing it out. Pretty cool little machine, now if I can just knuckle down and learn the software.

Other than that, I spent the day mowing the lawn and just trying to catch up around the house.

No comments: